- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth T Calamia MD
Dr. Kenneth T Calamia, MD is a doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Waycross, GA and Waycross, GA( and 2 other locations). They have 45 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
Dr. Kenneth T Calamia has 4 locations
Dr. Kenneth T Calamia has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kenneth T Calamia has the following 15 expertise
- Behcet Syndrome
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Kenneth T Calamia Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kenneth T Calamia
Dr. Calamia graduated from the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in 1974. Dr. Calamia works in Jacksonville, FL and 3 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Calamia is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Florida and Mayo Clinic Health System In Waycross.