Dr. Kenneth M Carnes Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth M Carnes?

Doctor Carnes is a very special doctor and caring person.

I love DR. Carnes

Dr Carnes came into my life at Wake Medical Center and turned my life around. He is a great doctor and wonderful person. I give him the highest rating !!!!!!!!

Stay away,don't waste your time with him

I do not say Dr because if he was a REAL DOCTOR, Why is he NOT returning my calls? He also has a habit of having his nurse call and cancel my appointments, this has happen several times with me already. P.S. I know Dr's charge for patients who cancel. There should be a Law where the patient should CHARGE the DR for canceling! Stay FAR FAR AWAY from him!

Dr. Carnes and Staff are the Best

Dr. Carnes and his staff are top-notch. He is knowledgeable, caring and intuitive to the patient's needs. His staff are incredible and keep us laughing during this challenging time. We can't thank them enough for they have done for my husband.

A very good first impression

Great diagnostician

We had been seeing several physicians different specialties for diagnosis of a problem over the past month. Dr. Carnes had clearly reviewed the chart before our arrival, asked excellent questions, performed efficient in treatment room, testing and exam. Summarized with us both in clear helpful manner, heard our concerns and was reassuring and most helpful.

Left a message

Dr. Carnes is not patient focused. He has closed his pediatric clinic and their PT clinic as they were not making money as . I left Dr. Carnes a message and he never returned my phone call, not what I would expect or accept from a doctor who is supposedly treating me for a head injury.

Terrible doctor...he's a robot

Dr. Kenneth Carnes, is an incompetant doctor. He had a receptionist call me to "finally" after weeks of waiting to give me my results. Carnes, didn't even bother to have me come in for a follow up visit. So, since my results are "normal" even though, I continue to have seizures, he didnt tell me if I stillneed to continue the meds he prescribed me? Or where I go from here? Something is wrong for me to continue to have seizures. So dont tell me all is ok. I have heard from many ppl who have epilepsy/seizures these Eegs may show normal but its not accurate. This guy is cold, awful bedside manners, dry, almost like a robot, in a rush and doesnt allow youto ask questions and doesnt give direct answers. I'm going to a second opinion, to doctor that knows what their doing. Not just one that knows how to order many test and put ubon a med thats habit forming and take money from hard working folks. SHAME ON YOU CARNES!

Top Neurologist

Dr. Carnes is the best Neurologist I have had the pleasure of working with. I had seen numerous other Neurologist attempting to diagnose my health issue. I thought I was dying until finally meeting Dr. Carnes. He took the time to explain all my surgical options, and continues to help me after numerous surgeries. Dr. Carnes has great compassion for his patients. I hope any patient that is frusrated or feels like a number instead of a patient is blessed like I have been in finding Dr. Carnes.

Dr. Carnes is a caring, competent physician.

Dr. Kenneth M Carnes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.