Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth R Case Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 19
Doctor Case has been treating my mother , husband and I for about 7 years and have always been pleased with his service. He is great with my mom. She is 86 years young and is hard to get he to understand sometimes but , he is great with her. Yes sometimes we have to wait to see him but he is worth the wait. He has been the best doctor we have ever hand. In fact I gave his name to a lady that just moved here. I would go back to Dr Case he's the best and so is his nurses. They are always there to help.
I have been going to Dr Case for over 10 years, he spends more time with me explaining what is going on than any Dr I have ever had.. he is spot on in my treatments and yes I may have to wait past my appointment time , because he is giving another patient the same courtesy that he will give me when it is my turn. Great Doctor in 51 years I have never seen a better bedside manner !
Dr. Case is a former US Army Medical Corps doctor, and you can tell in his professional demeanor and caring that he brings many skills to the table. He has always treated me well, had spot-on diagnosees and reccomended options and courses of actions that would fit both my family's medical needs and our budget. When you find a good restaurant, mechanic, lawyer and doctor... KEEP THEM!! Dr. Case is a KEEPER!!
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Baptist Memorial Hospital
Dr. Kenneth R Case Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGallatin Family Wellness, 300 Steam Plant Rd Ste 260B, Gallatin, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth R Case Jr in this video.
Dr. Kenneth R Case Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gallatin, TN.