Dr. Kenneth Casey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Casey?

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Very self absorbed. He may be a good surgeon but lacks people skills.

MVD

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Dr. Casey is awesome! Can't express enough how much he understood my pain with trigeminal Neuralgia. He performed a MVD on me and it has been 15 months since surgery and as of now no pain. Still have some numbness on the side of my face where he performed surgery. He is remarkable.! Would recommend to anyone.

Facial Pain Specialist

Posted on April 19th, 2016

In my opinion Dr Casey is one of the best of the few neurosurgeons who specializes in treating facial pain. He coauthored the 'bible' of facial pain titled "Striking Back". I flew from Texas to Detroit three times last year to set up and have motor cortex stimulation surgery for trigeminal neuropathic pain and trigeminal deafferentation pain. Although I have not yet received total relief from the pain, we are still doing trials on different settings. I would still see Dr Casey for any facial pain treatments. He truly cares about people who suffer from these terrible conditions.

Great Doctor!

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Dr. Casey sets the bar for doctors. He cuts right to what needs to be done and what he tells you is accurate.

patient

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Dr. Casey put in my Motor Cortex Simulator for Anesthesia Dolorosa 6 years ago and it is still working for me. I have heard him speak at TNA Conferences and came to San Diego to talk to my Support Group here. I had to take reservations for this and it seems like everyone who know Dr. Casey was coming to SD was there.

TN expert

Posted on September 20th, 2015

This doctor is patient focused and so passionate about helping. For somebody dealing with trigeminal neuralgia, he certainly is the man to see.

Posted on September 17th, 2015

He is the best surgeon to refer anyone too if they need an MVD! EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Dr. Casey is very smart; that much is apparent. However, his bedside manner is horrible. I know that doctors ask questions to assess the patient but his questioning was more like that of a prosecuting attorney in a cross-examination. He asked questions about what happened during an eye surgery I had, a surgery during which I was not fully awake and do not remember. I did know know, or remember, where exactly the local anesthetic was administered near my eye. Nor did I remember who did the injection. Dr. Casey seemed impatient when I did not know the answers to the questions he was asking. I was to find out the answers to his questions and go back for a follow-up. I did talk to my eye surgeon and get that information, however, I will not go back to Dr. Casey with it. I don't expect for every doctor to have a great bedside manner, but I also don't need to feel as if I'm a hostile witness when I'm needing care for my issue.

Posted on April 11th, 2015

A brilliant Dr. Trust him implicitly.

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

The most intelligent doctor I have ever met. He diagnosed my problem immediately.

After over 10 years of pain finally someone that knows what they are doing!

Posted on December 29th, 2014

I can't say enough good things about Dr.Casey! He gave me my life back. Dr.Casey did my second MVD surgery less than a week ago. He unlike the pervious surgeon I was seeing was able to do it right! I am completely pain free! Dr.Casey was with me the entire time before I went to sleep for surgery and was sitting next to me when I woke up. He is truly one of a kind. I work in healthcare and have never seen a doctor stay with their patients like Dr.Casey did with me. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a neurosurgeon. He is truly a blessing from God epically people suffering from TN.

Great Doc

Posted on December 15th, 2014

I had TN and GN for about 6 months before finding Dr. Casey. I owe my life to this man. To keep it short he explain to me what was going on inside my body, explained what medications were available and what surgical procedures were available. At the end of the apt. I had plenty of knowledge of the issue I had and what my options were. Long story short 2 months later Dr. Casey performed a MDV surgery on me and I have 95% pain relief for three years at this point. If you are suffering from either of these issues I would highly recommend Dr. Casey.