Have you seen Dr. Kenneth B Chapman?

Pain

The first impression was really bad, now I have to said I'm feel better, thanks all staff

Bestest!

I've been a patient of Dr. Chapman for several years - from neck issues to back issues. Everytime I see him I get relief. Notonly is he a compassionate doctor who takes the time to listen the whole staff is also smaxt and kind. There is no other doctor I eoyever trust for my pain management.

Always a Good Experience

Friendly , efficient , knowledgeable . I have seen Dr Chapman for a few different pain areas and results have always been positive !

Ambulatory procedure

Staff is excellent. The entire experience was smooth and staff was friendly and helpful. Dr Chapman runs a good place and is very precise.

Love these doctors

The wait was much too long for the procedure. Appt was for 10.. and we didn’t get in until after 11!

Excellent care, caring and informative.

Great Doctor, great Staff!

I have been suffering with herniated discs in my neck and lower back for close to four years. Dr Chapman is the third pain management doctor I have used in the 4 year span. Dr Chapman and his staff are professional, caring and just plain good at their jobs. Dr Chapman has been able to make my lower back feel better within the first two visits. We are currently working on my neck pain, with great success. My previous doctors did not seem to be as patient and thorough as Dr Chapman. The office is always busy but you are always treated kindly and for the most part quickly. The facility is always clean, the myhealth app makes it simple to book appointments and contact the staff. I am very happy with the treatment I am currently receiving with Dr Chapman and his entire staff. Front staff, nurses and in the OR. Nice people that care about their patients.

I have been to other pain management facilities, this is the better one. Everyone is polite and informative throughout the procedure. I have had procedures both with and without anesthesia. I would definitely recommend

Staten Island mom

I had a problem with the scheduling and the nurse director helped me rectify it she was very professional as well as all of the staff and you can’t get better than dr chapman

Dr.Kenneth Chapman Is TheOnly Pain Mgmt. Who Will Ever Treat me Again. The Best NY Has To Offer. He Comes With A Amazing Staff! Well worth The Ride From Long Island! Book your Appointment Today... He’s The BEST

Excellent

Dr. Kenneth Chapman MD is an excellent doctor. He is very professional and cares a great deal about his patients. His office staff and Assistance are all so sweet and caring. I always feel very comfortable when I am there. Dr. Kenneth Chapman MD is very experienced and knowledgeable and that makes me feel secure.

Always a good experience

I have been under Dr Chapmans care for the last year for a lower back injury which happened at work. He is the most caring and proactive dr for his patients. He does not push narcotics as pain management but will address your pain as needed I have had a few different procedures over the last year with varying success and my experience each time has been top notch. There are delays at times for unforeseeable issues, but the staff are totally competent, professional and compassionate. As a nurse myself, I am as critical of my own profession as I am of myself when it comes to patient care and this staff go above and beyond to make sure you recieve the care you deserve. If you are looking for a wonderful pain management Dr look no further. You have found the best.

Dr. Kenneth B Chapman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.