Dr. Kenneth Chapman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Chapman?

Always a good experience

Posted on December 12th, 2017

I have been under Dr Chapmans care for the last year for a lower back injury which happened at work. He is the most caring and proactive dr for his patients. He does not push narcotics as pain management but will address your pain as needed I have had a few different procedures over the last year with varying success and my experience each time has been top notch. There are delays at times for unforeseeable issues, but the staff are totally competent, professional and compassionate. As a nurse myself, I am as critical of my own profession as I am of myself when it comes to patient care and this staff go above and beyond to make sure you recieve the care you deserve. If you are looking for a wonderful pain management Dr look no further. You have found the best.

GREAT PLACE TO BE TREATED

Posted on December 8th, 2017

I have been treated by Dr Chapman and his staff for over a year now. The pain management I have received has been very helpful for my day to day comfort.That is the main reason for this post but the other reason to to just say Thank you to everyone who works at the Hyland Blvd office.They have made the treatment process there very comfortable, they are helpful, caring and professional.My wife has been dealing with cancer for over four years and has been treated at Sloan in manhatten.The care there we received was incredible thanks to there staff. I am really happy that Dr Chapman helps run a great place in Staten Island.Again I rated my time there Excellent because I was treated very well from the time I checked in.This including the pleseant young man who brought me in to dress to the caring nurses who prepared me for my procedure.Great Job.

Are there 6 star ratings?

Posted on December 7th, 2017

Every time I visit this practice, the care I receive exceeds my expectations. The attention and professionalism before, during, and after I am seen has been second to none and should be an example for new practices to aspire to, and cause establised practices to rethink the way they run their offices.

Best pain dr I have met

Posted on July 2nd, 2017

I was in the hospital last year after a serious spine surgery that I needed from a staph infection on my vertebrae and cord. I took pain meds from my dr at home before this surgery and when I woke from surgery I was not give sufficient pain meds for the new surgery I wasn't even given what I was on at home. After arguing with nurses and attending dr I insisted on seeing a pain specialist with in the nest few hours. I had a 10 inch insitiom down my back from the top of my neck to my lower back had vertebraes shaved down and hardware installed. I started to feel intense pain and started feeling withdraw! Symptoms. Dr Chapman came in to see me and was the most sincere dr I have ever met. When I told him what I take at home and what they were giving me in the hospital he told me to hold on a few minutes he would get me straitnened out He got me back on what I took before the surgery and added new higher dose to cover new pain. If I ever need a new pain dr I would run straight to him. He didn't treat me like a drug seeker or some liar. I was givin a spinal stimulator from another pain dr and developed a bad infection and no feeling in my lower half. Dr Chapman made my month stay in the hospital managble. Thank god for him.

THE BEST PAIN MANAGEMENT PRACTICE I HAVE EVER GONE TO

Posted on April 14th, 2017

Dr. Chapman is so knowledgeable, and understanding of his patient's needs. All of his staff from the front desk to the physician aide (I met Anna) and office manager , Lou, everyone is warm, welcoming and compassionate about the patient's pain. I had several back surgeries that were unsuccessful, as well as bad knee surgery and after going to so many doctors to get me out of some of the pain, I discovered Dr. Chapman. I have been going to him once a month for a few months and am still in awe of how efficient and welcoming everyone is. I am on pain medication and in the middle of setting up some procedures that might help alleviate my pain. he's honest in his evaluations and is not aggressive with meds or methods. anyone who has ever said anything nasty regarding his care could not possibly be talking about this Dr. I recommend him to anyone who needs help in matters of pain management. I am grateful that I am his patient Reyna from Riverdale

Posted on May 26th, 2016

I have NOT got one negative thing to say about Dr.Chapman or his staff.

Great experience!

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Wonderful doctor. As good as advertised! Was caring and thoughtful and went out of his way to make me comfortable. Thank you Dr. Chapman! I am feeling much better!

Grateful and happy

Posted on January 15th, 2016

As a new patient, I was greeted by a caring, professional staff in the Staten Island office. From the first call to the appointment desk and throughout the interviews and treatment, I knew I made a good decision. 'Had treatment on the first visit. (I brought copies of my MRI and x-rays) The staff led me through each step of the process. Next step is a follow up appointment in 3 weeks. So far, I have found relief from my pain.

Med Addiction

Posted on October 8th, 2015

The only recommendation he could give is follow up with your refills which are narcotics and come in for injections. Any doctor that's not interested in your insurance they would just turn you into a junkie and tell you to follow up with dr. Kenneth Chapmen when you question the doctor how can I fix my problem the only thing he can recommend you is to follow up on medication an injection witch is temporary relief only .every doctor I go to say Chapmen is there to harm his patients for business..

Doctor's Response

Sometimes when dealing with chronic pain there are not many other options than taking pain medications and intermittent injections for symptomatic treatment. Unfortunately for some chronic degenerative spinal conditions there is no cure (if that is what you were looking for). It is our job to help you find what options are available to help with your pain and improve your quality of life and that is what we try to do for all our patients.

Nothing short of a miracle

Posted on September 16th, 2015

I had been in agony from arthritis in my back for months. One visit to Dr. Chapman and the pain disappeared almost instantly. Oh, it came back after several months but Dr. Chapman fit me into his schedule and with a few more injections it was gone again. The office is very busy but they always find time for you if you have an emergency. As a result, you often have to wait but that's so much better than going days without treatment. Another reviewer suggested that Dr. Chapman pushed anesthesia. That has not been my experience at all. It is available but I have never taken it for the injections I received. I found the procedures a bit uncomfortable but that was all.

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Always had an excellent expirence and results

Miracle worker

Posted on May 20th, 2015

Saw Dr. Chapman for lower back stenosis with associated pain. After one & a half series of injections, which had only limited beneficial effect, we discussed the microsurgery option, which I then did take. The experience itself & the post-operative course were exactly as he earlier described. This was about three years ago, now, & I have remained remarkably improved. Yeah, still get some pain or numbness & other intermittant, mild symptoms, but I remain dramatically improved over the crippling pain I was in before his treatment. This man is a miracle worker.