Have you seen Dr. Kenneth B Chapman?

Love these doctors

The wait was much too long for the procedure. Appt was for 10.. and we didn’t get in until after 11!

Excellent care, caring and informative.

Great Doctor, great Staff!

I have been suffering with herniated discs in my neck and lower back for close to four years. Dr Chapman is the third pain management doctor I have used in the 4 year span. Dr Chapman and his staff are professional, caring and just plain good at their jobs. Dr Chapman has been able to make my lower back feel better within the first two visits. We are currently working on my neck pain, with great success. My previous doctors did not seem to be as patient and thorough as Dr Chapman. The office is always busy but you are always treated kindly and for the most part quickly. The facility is always clean, the myhealth app makes it simple to book appointments and contact the staff. I am very happy with the treatment I am currently receiving with Dr Chapman and his entire staff. Front staff, nurses and in the OR. Nice people that care about their patients.

I have been to other pain management facilities, this is the better one. Everyone is polite and informative throughout the procedure. I have had procedures both with and without anesthesia. I would definitely recommend

Staten Island mom

I had a problem with the scheduling and the nurse director helped me rectify it she was very professional as well as all of the staff and you can’t get better than dr chapman

Dr.Kenneth Chapman Is TheOnly Pain Mgmt. Who Will Ever Treat me Again. The Best NY Has To Offer. He Comes With A Amazing Staff! Well worth The Ride From Long Island! Book your Appointment Today... He’s The BEST

Excellent

Dr. Kenneth Chapman MD is an excellent doctor. He is very professional and cares a great deal about his patients. His office staff and Assistance are all so sweet and caring. I always feel very comfortable when I am there. Dr. Kenneth Chapman MD is very experienced and knowledgeable and that makes me feel secure.

Always a good experience

I have been under Dr Chapmans care for the last year for a lower back injury which happened at work. He is the most caring and proactive dr for his patients. He does not push narcotics as pain management but will address your pain as needed I have had a few different procedures over the last year with varying success and my experience each time has been top notch. There are delays at times for unforeseeable issues, but the staff are totally competent, professional and compassionate. As a nurse myself, I am as critical of my own profession as I am of myself when it comes to patient care and this staff go above and beyond to make sure you recieve the care you deserve. If you are looking for a wonderful pain management Dr look no further. You have found the best.

GREAT PLACE TO BE TREATED

I have been treated by Dr Chapman and his staff for over a year now. The pain management I have received has been very helpful for my day to day comfort.That is the main reason for this post but the other reason to to just say Thank you to everyone who works at the Hyland Blvd office.They have made the treatment process there very comfortable, they are helpful, caring and professional.My wife has been dealing with cancer for over four years and has been treated at Sloan in manhatten.The care there we received was incredible thanks to there staff. I am really happy that Dr Chapman helps run a great place in Staten Island.Again I rated my time there Excellent because I was treated very well from the time I checked in.This including the pleseant young man who brought me in to dress to the caring nurses who prepared me for my procedure.Great Job.

Are there 6 star ratings?

Every time I visit this practice, the care I receive exceeds my expectations. The attention and professionalism before, during, and after I am seen has been second to none and should be an example for new practices to aspire to, and cause establised practices to rethink the way they run their offices.

Best pain dr I have met

I was in the hospital last year after a serious spine surgery that I needed from a staph infection on my vertebrae and cord. I took pain meds from my dr at home before this surgery and when I woke from surgery I was not give sufficient pain meds for the new surgery I wasn't even given what I was on at home. After arguing with nurses and attending dr I insisted on seeing a pain specialist with in the nest few hours. I had a 10 inch insitiom down my back from the top of my neck to my lower back had vertebraes shaved down and hardware installed. I started to feel intense pain and started feeling withdraw! Symptoms. Dr Chapman came in to see me and was the most sincere dr I have ever met. When I told him what I take at home and what they were giving me in the hospital he told me to hold on a few minutes he would get me straitnened out He got me back on what I took before the surgery and added new higher dose to cover new pain. If I ever need a new pain dr I would run straight to him. He didn't treat me like a drug seeker or some liar. I was givin a spinal stimulator from another pain dr and developed a bad infection and no feeling in my lower half. Dr Chapman made my month stay in the hospital managble. Thank god for him.

THE BEST PAIN MANAGEMENT PRACTICE I HAVE EVER GONE TO

Dr. Chapman is so knowledgeable, and understanding of his patient's needs. All of his staff from the front desk to the physician aide (I met Anna) and office manager , Lou, everyone is warm, welcoming and compassionate about the patient's pain. I had several back surgeries that were unsuccessful, as well as bad knee surgery and after going to so many doctors to get me out of some of the pain, I discovered Dr. Chapman. I have been going to him once a month for a few months and am still in awe of how efficient and welcoming everyone is. I am on pain medication and in the middle of setting up some procedures that might help alleviate my pain. he's honest in his evaluations and is not aggressive with meds or methods. anyone who has ever said anything nasty regarding his care could not possibly be talking about this Dr. I recommend him to anyone who needs help in matters of pain management. I am grateful that I am his patient Reyna from Riverdale

Dr. Kenneth B Chapman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.

Dr. Kenneth B Chapman Is this you?