Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth J Choquette
Dr. Kenneth J Choquette, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with another office in Allentown, PA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine. Dr. Choquette is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth J Choquette has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Showing 5 of 19
You want my honset opinion. Yes I would appreciate if people that go here realize that this Doctor is a Doctor. That is (awesome ).I have been going to this Doctor for years. But I have to address. That don't (Don't ) Ever try to Fool.Him. nor ---Lie--Yes he will be straight to you. But Lieing to him about your pain. Don't ever he can tell Quick not a Doctor to mess with. If you aren't in Pain this Doctor. Will tell you. Go get out Now. Good by. But really I am Truly blessed with this Great Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Choquette for nearly 20 years. Clearly the treatments he has given me have helped me or I would not continue. They have been very effective, notwithstanding the fact that the pain is chronic. In addition, I am very pleased that, in an area which is saturated by hospital networks, their office remains independent and can prescribe and treat its patients in accord with their needs and good medical judgment without dictates from hospital agents who have never examined me or spoken with me.
Dr. Choquette is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Dr. Kenneth J Choquette accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth J Choquette in this video.
Dr. Kenneth J Choquette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.