Dr. Kenneth Chun Is this you?

Doctor Chun is wonderful!

Posted on December 19th, 2016

You don't find the kind of compassion and caring that Doctor Chun has for his patients anymore. We are going to be truly lost when he retires, it will be a sad day, and I pray that he trains someone with the qualities that he has to take over for him when he does retire. He is very intelligent and knowledgeable about many conditions and diseases. I look forward to our visits.

Patient

Posted on June 15th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Chun for over 20 years. He put me in the hospital when I was in such excruciating pain when my other Dr. said he couldn't. Great Dr. I would recommend him to anyone. I keep going because I think he is an excellent Dr.

Dr. Kenneth Chun is s good doctor!

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

I love this doctor. I am a new patient and he treats me like I have been there years. His staff are the nicest most considerate and not just one all of them. Dr Chun listens to me not just throw pills my way and throw me out. He in fact is very cautious where medicine is concerned sometimes I think I am a doctor and think I should have a medication. He very kindly says no, he truly seems to care..

I love Dr. Kenneth Chun & wish he had a twin!!!

Posted on August 31st, 2015

I'm so grateful that my cousin Willie sent me to his doctor when I moved to Michigan from Illinois. Dr. Chun is compassionate, caring and he listens to you. I love everything about Bloomfield Internal Medicine.

Posted on July 27th, 2015

To many patients I think. My father seen him 5 days before his passing and the doc says he's healthy as a horse. Mom sees him also. She weighs about 89 lbs and he thinks that's ok. Says she will never gain weight cuz she is smoking again since my dads passing. By the way he signed death certificate but did not know he passed. It's been two months that she has been waiting for her blood pressure med has called several times without any response. Time for her to find a doc who cares. If you smoke he will not help you.

Posted on January 19th, 2015

My great fortune to have him become an important part of my life.

PATIENT

Posted on May 14th, 2013

DR. CHUN HAS BEEN MY DR. FOR A VERY LONG TIME, EVEN WHEN I RELOCATED TO ANOTHER STATE HE WAS VERY HELPFUL WHILE I WAS LOOKING FOR A NEW PHYSICIAN. THANKS FOR BEING A GREAT DR.

Doctor Kenneth Chun

Posted on May 11th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor!!! He has taken the time to really find out what was wrong with me. I had an emergency just this month his receptionist got me in immediately. He sent me right a way. I`m home and doing good. Thank you Doctor Chun.

Posted on June 12th, 2010

Best doctor I've ever had.

Posted on May 27th, 2009

very good doctor and listener

Posted on May 17th, 2017