Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kenneth Ciolli
Dr. Kenneth Ciolli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Ciolli is affiliated with St Luke's Baptist Hospital, Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Ciolli has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Showing 1 of 2
Dr. Ciolli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Santa Rosa Northwest
Methodist Hospital-San Antonio
28 Years Experience
The University of Texas at San Antonio
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kenneth Ciolli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.