Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth G Cook has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kenneth G Cook has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Kenneth G Cook has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kenneth G Cook is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I've never written a review prior to this, but after reading these misleading reviews, I had to chime in. I've been seeing Dr Cook for approx 13 yrs. He has been a GREAT primary care physician, office staff is courteous, prompt appointments, and bedside manner is awesome. If your needing a primary care physician, give Dr Cook a call!
I had a annual pelvic exam with a pap smear there a few years ago. I guess I have scars on my vagina of which I was unaware. I had a traumatic childhood and was concerned it was related.The doctor asked me what I have been doing to scratch myself up and called the nurse over to look. They both laughed and gave me a funny look. It was an emotionally scarring experience. I asked another female doctor recently who said I had a scar likely due to a fold of my skin, but there was nothing to be concerned about. This doctor is a disgusting pig. I would never recommend someone seeing him.
38 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Kenneth G Cook accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsKenneth G Cook Md, 225 Medical Center Dr Ste 208C, Paducah, KY
Dr. Kenneth G Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paducah, KY.