Dr. Kenneth L Corbin Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth L Corbin?

Great Doctor

I have had Dr. Corbin for the 36 full years of his career. He is an excellent doctor. He has diagnosed and treated me and my children with skill and knowledge. He is a great diagnostic physician. I love his nurse and front desk girls also.

Incompetent

My dad kept going to Dr. Corbin for the last 2 yrs. because he had blood in his stool. Dr. Corbin kept telling him it was hemorrhoids. When we asked for a colonoscopy, he said my dad was too old (86) and would not order one. After a year, he finally ordered one after the family insisted on it. It was colon cancer. Had he ordered the colonoscopy and diagnosed the symptoms properly, my dad's cancer would not have spread. By the way, the colonoscopy was not a problem for my dad at 87. Don't let this happen to your loved ones.

rudy and uncaring

Dr. Corbin is rude and doesn't care for certain patients. He hurts his patients if they do not agree with him. He implied that you are a liar is he says something and you tell him he is wrong.

Don't listen to anything you tell him he's always right.

very poor doctor.Needs to retireWon't listenNeeds to listen to what people say

RUDE AND LATE

last appt i had to wait over two hrs past my appt w/ my two and four yr old the doctor gave no apologies, I in general just don't like him. He makes me jump through hoops just to get my prescribed medications. I DO NOT RECCOMEND DR CORBIN

Prescriptions

This doctor consistently allows my disabled wife to run out of her anti-seizure medicine. He then cannot be bothered to fill an emergency refill.

Negligence

This doctor pays zero attention to anything - prescribes drugs that I am allergic to without even consulting my chart. Gave me a medication that made me ill, and then couldn't bother to pay enough attention to take me off for 3 years when anothe doctor told me I should not be taking it. Made a complaint to Mercy. I'm sure they did nothing as apparently he hasn't even been advised that he is fired. Still getting mail as if I was his patient. Give up on this guy. He has no time to see you, no time to listen, no time to check your chart. I'm done with him.