Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kenneth L Crump has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kenneth L Crump has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kenneth L Crump has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kenneth L Crump is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
Dr. Crump is a horrible doctor. He doesn't wash his hands in between patients. He only likes to use one glove when doing procedures. He's rude to his staff. He will talk behind patients back after he's done seeing him. He'll be rude and inconsiderate. He likes patients to have to keep coming back because then he can make more money for pointless reason. He likes to put patient on all kinds of medication and makes you come in every three months to check them. What if you go to any other doctor every six months to a year. He doesn't do that please all about getting me to come back and spend more money. He's all about money he truly doesn't care for his patients. He's not humble he thinks he's wonderful when he's not. He gets patients addicted to drugs all the time. He doesn't like to solve the problem he likes to mess the problem with more medication. He's very inconsiderate will show up late to work to make patients wait longer. It takes a long lunch break and doesn't come back sooner even know his stuff it's repeatedly called him and told him he's got three patients waiting he still will be late. It's all about him and no one else. He's a crook he's dishonest with his staff and with his patients. He doesn't chart patients notes until weeks after they've left and then he has the note incorrect on medication and everything. He is not a good doctor and I'm just waiting for the day that he loses his license and can't practice anymore
Dr. Crump is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Kenneth L Crump accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kenneth L Crump is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orem, UT.