Dr. Kenneth D Levy Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth D Levy?

so happy I did this preceedure

Dr. Levy is the best as far as I'm concerned. i was in real pain and unable to use my right hand. my thumb ached and I had no strength in it, like holding a coffee cup. It has been 2 months since surgery and I am writing this with my right hand. Couldn't be more satisfied. Thank you, Dr. Levy

Carpal Tunnel

Dr. Levy did my carpal tunnel surgery; I was so pleased with the result, now that I need both knees replaced, he was the only doctor person that came to mind. I am looking forward to the same great results .

This doctor didn't listen before surgery . He had to have written papers from 2 of my doctors giving the all clear for surgery. He didn't talk to me after surgery to tell me what all was done. He's wanting sutures out way too soon, not understanding my health, & it takes longer being a diabetic, & having very sensitive skin. It took 2 years from incision to heal. My sister, & I are going to tell him to keep sutures in longer. I've had 25 brain surgeries since birth. For each surgery the staples, & suture stayed in for at least 3 weeks. I had to pay $80 before surgery.Don't se this doctor! It's a waste of time, & money!

Dr. Kenneth D Levy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.