Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth D Moore
Dr. Kenneth D Moore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Moore is affiliated with Uab Hospital Highlands. Dr. Moore has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth D Moore has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kenneth D Moore has the following 16 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Kenneth D Moore has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kenneth D Moore is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Moore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Kenneth D Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth D Moore in this video.
Dr. Kenneth D Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.