Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Dangman MD, PHD, MPH
Dr. Kenneth Dangman, MD, PHD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Palmer, MA, with other offices in Meriden, CT and Farmington, CT (and 6 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine. Dr. Dangman is affiliated with University of Connecticut Health Center, Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers and Clinton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Dangman has 9 locations
263 Farmington Ave
Farmington, CT 06030
Book Online Now
Dr. Kenneth Dangman has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Kenneth Dangman has the following 1 expertise
- Occupational Diseases
Dr. Kenneth Dangman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Dangman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Connecticut Health Center
Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Baystate Medical Center
Health Alliance Hospitals Inc
John Dempsey Hospital
17 Years Experience
University of Connecticut
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Kenneth Dangman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kenneth Dangman's office for more information.
40 Wright St Palmer, MA : (413) 284-5400
816 Broad St Meriden, CT : (203) 634-0086
21 South Rd Farmington, CT : (860) 676-0757
263 Farmington Ave Farmington, CT 06030
969 Hebron Ave Glastonbury, CT : (860) 633-1131
71 Haynes St Manchester, CT : (860) 533-2903
333 Kennedy Dr Torrington, CT : (860) 482-0261
263 Farmington Ave Farmington, CT : (860) 679-2893
105 Newtown Rd Danbury, CT : (203) 790-4511
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kenneth Dangman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palmer, MA.