Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth S Dauber
Dr. Kenneth S Dauber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Dauber is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Baylor Medical Center At Frisco. Dr. Dauber has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth S Dauber has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 57
I was referred to Dr Dauber by my pcp for hip and leg pain that I had had for 4 mos. He first avail. was about 2 wks out, and I was in severe pain, so I went to my pain doc first, with the understanding I would f/u w/ Dr. Dauber. Dr. Dauber was incensed that I had seen my PM doc before him. I asked about getting an MRI of my hip but he said I didn't need one; that there was nothing wrong with me. He did not ask any questions and did not listen to me well. I am a competitive athlete who has rheumatoid arthritis, which should have lit a light bulb, but he didn't even so much as ask if I was on NSAIDs. He put me in PT and said I'd be better in 2-3 wks, even though I had already had about 20 tx, and nothing had helped me. He told me I could run again in 2 wks. The pain worsened, so I got another doc to order the MRI. It showed I had a torn gluteal tendon and torn hip labrum. My PT faxed Dr Dauber the results of my MRI, but Dr Dauber failed to even return correspondence. Now I will need to have surgery.
We were referred to Dr. Dauber and are truly thankful. He and his staff are extremely knowledgeable, they took care with getting us scheduled diagnosed and treated with regard to my daughter's injury.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Dauber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1992
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Kenneth S Dauber accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPlano Orthopedic Sports Medicine And Spine Center, 5228 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth S Dauber in this video.
Dr. Kenneth S Dauber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.