Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth B Deck
Dr. Kenneth B Deck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Laguna Hills, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Deck is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center East Campus, Mission Hospital Laguna Beach and Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth B Deck has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 31
It may sound morbid. But I was grateful to see so many others who have such horrible things to say about their experiences with Ken Deck. I've been in pain for over 20 years thanks to his incompetence. He told me originally, after surgery, that I would be fine. When I called him a year later and said I was still in pain, he told me that it was complicated. About 9 years later, I went into his offices to say that this cannot be normal after a hernia repair (even if it was complicated), and scheduled a follow up. I saw an associate of his, even though I specifically asked to see Mr. Deck, seeing as he had already done the surgery on me. I don't know if it was a resident, or some other sort of young pup, that conducted the visit instead. But he was a very young man, and had NO idea of what was going on, and didn't give a crud. I ended up leaving the office and just giving up. Now, ten years later, the pain has worsened considerably, and I finally have mustered the courage to go see someone else. After describing the problem to an orthopedic surgeon who was looking at my knee (unrelated), I now believe that things are FAR from hopeless, as Mr. Deck wished me to believe. And thanks to the others in here who have described their experiences, I am convinced that Mr. Deck was much more interested in covering his back than helping me, after he did whatever he did to my groin region. p.s. Yes, I refer to him as Mr. Deck. He doesn't deserve the title "doctor", in my opinion.
Wish I had trusted my instincts after I waited for almost 2 hours (because they DID forget about me) in the room gowned up.... I let him do my surgery in his office and I regret it! I should have went to the hospital and had it done by another surgeon! I am on my way to the ER right now because it is infected!!My new scar is twice the length as the old one was... and now I might have to be re-opened to drain the infection! Sorry Ken- you are nice as a person but fail as a surgeon- time to retire.
Dr. Deck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Kenneth B Deck accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKenneth Bernard Deck Md, 24012 Calle De La Plata Ste 230, Laguna Hills, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth B Deck in this video.
Dr. Kenneth B Deck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Hills, CA.