Dr. Kenneth Dembny II Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Dembny II?

Consummate Professional

Posted on March 13th, 2017

Not only is he a great surgeon but an artist as well. His attention to details and his ability to really listen to the patient is key. I am extremely happy with the results.

Dr Dembny fixed my damaged breast implant

Posted on January 13th, 2017

I has breast augmentation surgery in 2009 with a different plastic surgeon/clinic in the Milwaukee area. (that surgeon has since retired) In the fall of 2016 one of those implants failed (popped/leaked/deflated) so I was referred to Dr. Dembny to fix/replace my implants. He was very professional. He gave me options on how to fix the issue and it was fixed in a very timely manner.

Best Decision Ever!!!

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Dr. Dembny is professional and caring. I could not be more thrilled with my breast augmentation. The results are exactly as I had envisioned. I only wish I had done it sooner.

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Dr. Dembny is one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure of working with. He is professional, patient and honest. He helped me decide on what would work best for my breast augmentation from the size to the profile. My results are better than I could've expected. Dr. Dembny gets my highest recommendation.

Great doctor! You will be thrilled with the results

Posted on July 21st, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Dembny for 7 years. I have had liposuction, fillers and botox with him, and I cannot speak highly enough of him. Altering your personal appearance is an intensely personal thing, and you may find that your perception of yourself is not the most objective. That’s why I am so glad I have a doctor I can trust, who also has an keen eye for esthetics, and is willing to be candid and save me from myself sometimes. Dr. Dembny will give you not only the best possible results, but also honest and candid feedback of what will look good. You will be happy with the results- I know I am thrilled with the results of everything he has done. In particular I am extremely glad I did the liposuction. Even having gained some weight since the liposuction, he was able to create the hourglass shape I always wanted. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on June 30th, 2015

I like him !!!! Just had a consultation, great job done by him and his staff ...

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Dr Dembny does the BEST lip injections I have ever seen. Very natural and he will never let you look goofy or overfilled or fake even if he doesn't make as much money! HIGHLY recommend him!

Best Experience Ever!

Posted on June 1st, 2015

I recently decided to have Botox and filler for the first time. During my consultation with Dr. Dembny, I felt that he understood me and put me at ease by explaining how he would correct my concerns. I am so pleased with the results of my treatment and I am hooked! The experience was wonderful and I wish I would have done this sooner.

Posted on April 17th, 2015

I am so unhappy with the result of my abdominal liposuction by Dr. Dembny

Facial surgery

Posted on September 14th, 2014

Dr. Dembny was the first doctor I felt save enough with to redo a MAC facelift I had 14 years ago with another physician that resulted in scaring and skin not adhering properly. I am very happy with the results. I was afraid I would have severe pain, but it was more discomfort then pain. It has been 2 months and I am seeing the conture of my face and with each week like it even more. It looks very natural. Know one even suspects. I just look better. Dr. Dembny was always available, calm,kind, explained everything. I highly recommend

Great Experience

Posted on April 13th, 2013

I have been seen at two of Dr Dembny's offices and felt comfortable with all of his staff. Not only are they very professional but they are also caring and take time to listen to my concerns. I have had several procedures performed by Dr Dembny and have been extremely pleased with the results. I feel he is an excellent surgeon and takes the time to tell me what he recommends for the results I am looking for. I have been highly satisfied with Dr Dembny and his staff and would recommend him to family and friends.

Great Experience

Posted on April 10th, 2013

What was most memorable about my experience is the fact that Dr. Dembny has a sense of humor. I was really nervous at first for my consultation and he made it better by making me at ease that way. I would, and have, recommended him to others as he did a WONDERFUL job. I was very nervous about my outcome. I was afraid the appearance of my breasts would change a lot and look totally different, but in the end they looked just the same and were just what I wanted. Dr. Dembny is a very excellent and professional doctor who really listens to what you want and executes it completely.