4.7

Lip and Botox

Dr D is excellent with fillers, I highly recommend especially for lips he’s number 1 in Wisconsin

Implant removal and breast lift By Dr Dembny

I had breast implants for 26 years and needed to have them removed. I went to Dr Dembny for the surgery and he did a great job. No problems! I also had a breast lift and am so pleased with the results! He is friendly and professional.

Greatly sastisfied

In layman terms Dr. Dembny performed a tummy tuck procedure and liposuction on upper abdomen and flanks. My age is 70. I am very active, walking daily 2 miles, biking, and weight exercises for the last 35 years, but could never get rid of my lower belly. Dr. Denny did. It is a painful surgery but with great care from the Dr. And his staff I am thrilled with my results.I can wear what I want and look great. I would highly recommend Dr. Dembny.

Dr. Dembny is the absolute best!

Dr. Dembny is a plastic surgeon of the highest skill - with an eye for detail and perfection. I trust him implicitly and am always so pleased when his work exceeds my expectations. I would not go to anyone else!

Dr. Dembny is the absolute best!

Dr. Dembny changed my life

After ten years and an okay breast augmentation, I knew I could look better and feel better about myself. At my first visit he didn’t feel I needed to change, after him getting my first surgery transcripts he contacted me and told me he absolutely could make me better. During my surgery he found out why I wanted new breasts. He and his staff are very caring and lovely people. I’m absolutely thrilled with my outcome. And have recommended him to many friends. Many thanks and love to Dr. Dembny.

Dr Dembny Hands Down is THE BEST!!

20 years ago I had a breast augmentation. Well- two weeks ago, one ruptured. Eek! What to do?!! My original doctor has since retired.. so, I went to the site that listed doctors that worked w the brand of implants I have, and Dr Dembny was one listed. Now, I’m not just going to pick the first one on the list. I’m gonna stalk the sh!t out him! Which I did! Bio, awards, glowing reviews, experience.. Sold! Got in for an appointment right after the holidays and I couldn’t be more impressed. From the easy to get to location, the friendly staff, and Dr Dembny himself. All appeared to be just what I was looking for. Since this was an unexpected ‘event’, they were able to help me w finance options as well. (Phew!) Fast forward to surgery day. Was met with the most awesome nurse Jay.. who answered all my ridiculous questions.. took the time to listen and just be his awesome self. I believe there was an Amy on staff- equally nice (but I didn’t have a chance to interact w her as much- but she seemed super cool too) The anesthesiologist came in- what a contagious smile!! Love him!! (Even tho I told him to make sure I wake up!! And apologized for the fact I wasn’t allowed to wear deodorant ) He was professional and kind. Knocked me out and kept me out for my 3? hour surgery. It was a wonderful, much needed rest. I forget his name, but he was the bomb!! (A competent anesthesiologist is always a good thing..) I believe there was a Jenni on staff too- but I only met her right before getting put under, so my memory is a bit foggy. She was also equally personable. The whole staff was incredible. I highly recommend going here. Dr Dembny is truly amazing. While my surgery is less than 24 hours old- I can already tell he did an outstanding job. He was absolutely professional with all the measurements he took. Never once making me feel uncomfortable. Between first consultation and surgery, I had numerous questions that he and Cathy answered so graciously without making me feel like I was bothering them. Communication was quick and at the ready. Jay called this morning to answer a few more questions and make sure I was feeling ok-LOVE HIM!! (Yeah- I get its his job- but he was just SO nice! Incredible bed side manner! They are lucky to have him on their staff) I will have my follow up appointment in a week and a half or so, and can honestly say, I’m so incredibly thankful for Dr Dembny and his staff for being the relatable professionals they are. They have made this entire process easy. They offer so many other services, that should I be inclined to pursue something else- PSA is hands down the only place I would go. Highly highly recommend!!! Update: Went in for my two week follow up.. Still extremely impressed with the facility and Dr Dembny's bedside manner. They are all truly caring people, and Dr Dembny makes everything easy to understand, answers any questions I may have, and totally puts you at ease. I need to win the lottery, as they offer so many different services that I'd love to try!! Thank you Dr Dembny and your staff for just being you and offering 5 star service!

Lip injections

I had my lips injected with Dr. Dembny and through the process he has be very patient since I have done it I took it very slow to make sure they are not too big for my face! Looking forward to making them larger!

Five Star Doctor

It's going on two years since I moved away from WI. I haven't been able to find a doctor who can artistically inject Botox to get the results that I got from Dr.Dembny. He also performed breast lift and augmentation on me. I'm so happy with my results still. I only had wished I did it sooner. I remember my consultation with Dr.Demby. He was thorough, he asked questions about the look I wanted to achieve and he wasn't pushy. His staff and hospital crew was helpful, attentive and the post-care check up was on point.

Wouldn't trust anyone else

I starting seeing Dr. Dembny for Botox and Juvederm about 9 years ago. I since then had 2 surgeries with him. The first was a breast augmentation that turned out flawless! He helped me pick the perfect fit for my body. Not too big. They look so amazing! Lastly, I did liposuction on my abdomen. The results were fantastic! I highly recommend Dr. D for all of your cosmetic needs. He just amazing and he is very nice.

do not have surgery with dr dembny

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT HAVE SURGERY FROM DR DEMBNY. HE DID A BREAST LIFT FOR ME AND MY BREATS ARE LOWER-YES LOWER-THAN BEFORE I STARTED. WHILE HE WAS VERY THOROUGH WITH HIS EXAMS, HE SAID THAT HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING INTENTIAL AND IS NOT SURE WHY THIS HAPPENED-WHY MY BREATS ARE ACTUALLY LOWER THAN PRE SURGERY (PER HIS WORKS) AND YET WOULD NOT REFUN ME MY MONEY!! SO, I PAID $12,000 TO GO THROUGH SURGERY, MISS WORK AND HAVE BREASTS THAT ARE WORSE THAN BEFORE!!!

Wonderful experience

I went to see Dr Dembny for lip filler and I could not be more pleased. From the moment you walk in the door until the time you leave, everyone is very nice, professional and a pleasure to work with. My results were excellent, Dr. Dembny was thorough in his assessment of what I was looking for and delivered exactly what I wanted. I am a registered nurse and always watchful regarding patient safety, cleanliness and technique. I would recommend his care to anyone.

Dr. Kenneth D Dembny II is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.