Dr. Kenneth Diamond Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Diamond?

Running behind~

Posted on January 13th, 2017

I saw Dr. Diamond for a colonoscopy procedure and I was extremely pleased with Dr. Diamond and the entire staff at Baptist Health South Florida. I was informed at the scheduled time that they were running 50 minutes behind and exactly 50 minutes later I was wheeled in. The staff explained to me that the patients before me had some issues that required a bit longer than they had anticipated. The follow-up calls from nurses and from Dr. Diamond were very professional and they afforded me as much time as I needed to ask any questions I had.

Posted on September 12th, 2015

Dr Diamond is the best! If you need to talk to him, he will call you. He explains everything and always gives options and advice. I highly recommend him!

Posted on January 27th, 2012

The wait is worth it. Dr. Diamond is a warm, thorough doctor; he explains, gives options, really talks to you! Highly recommend him.

Outstanding physician

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Dr. DIamond has a wonderful bedside manner and really cares about the welfare of his patients, both emotionally and physically. He listened carefully and didn't rush me out while getting to know me. He managed to make my first colonoscopy uneventful and something I would not fear for the future. His office staff and nurses are equally as kind and efficient.

Posted on October 19th, 2017