Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth M Duffy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Duffy takes care of my entire family. My 15 year old daughter was having some symptoms that were of concern. Doc himself drew her blood, took it to the Lab and had results within 20 minutes and has us on the way to a specialist within 2 days and within a short time her condition stable. He even gave me his private cell to have on the way if there was a problem. AND there was and he responded with kindness and got us thru it by phone. I cannot say enough good as my husband went thru the same medical situation and his Doctor at the time waited so long it became a very serious problem resulting in emergency surgery. Dr. Duffy saved my daughter from surgery and at the age of 20 is still doing very well and no surgery. I trust him with the lives of myself and family and my kids even in college would not consider going anywhere else. One thing he does many Doctors do not do...he listens and he cares and his ego is not so big he doesn't feel threatened by sending to a Specialist. He is one of the few Doctors left that take Family Care to heart. He knows our lifestyle and always takes time to ask about our lives and remembers our health problems without looking at a Chart. My son is 24 now, has his own insurance and continues to be under the care of Dr. Duffy by his choice. Too bad some of the newer Docs cannot realise that these things do help with better care and trust which results in better health.
39 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Kenneth M Duffy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions809 NE Highway 60, Seiling, OK
Dr. Kenneth M Duffy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seiling, OK.