Dr. Kenneth M Duffy Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth M Duffy?

Great Family Doc

Dr. Duffy takes care of my entire family. My 15 year old daughter was having some symptoms that were of concern. Doc himself drew her blood, took it to the Lab and had results within 20 minutes and has us on the way to a specialist within 2 days and within a short time her condition stable. He even gave me his private cell to have on the way if there was a problem. AND there was and he responded with kindness and got us thru it by phone. I cannot say enough good as my husband went thru the same medical situation and his Doctor at the time waited so long it became a very serious problem resulting in emergency surgery. Dr. Duffy saved my daughter from surgery and at the age of 20 is still doing very well and no surgery. I trust him with the lives of myself and family and my kids even in college would not consider going anywhere else. One thing he does many Doctors do not do...he listens and he cares and his ego is not so big he doesn't feel threatened by sending to a Specialist. He is one of the few Doctors left that take Family Care to heart. He knows our lifestyle and always takes time to ask about our lives and remembers our health problems without looking at a Chart. My son is 24 now, has his own insurance and continues to be under the care of Dr. Duffy by his choice. Too bad some of the newer Docs cannot realise that these things do help with better care and trust which results in better health.

Dr. Kenneth M Duffy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seiling, OK.