The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr Kenneth Harper has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr Kenneth Harper has the following 6 expertise
- Breast Diseases
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Vascular Disease
Dr Kenneth Harper is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 131
Dr. Harper and his staff were very nice during the entire process. Everyone was always checking to see if I needed anything, and if I needed something they were quick to get it. Dr. Harper talked to me about each and every concern I had with the operation and what he would do to address the issue. The experience I had at Dr. Harper's office I have never had at any other office. Everyone treated me so well and were very helpful every visit.
Dr Harper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Coliseum Psychiatric Hospital
Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
Medical Center Of Central Ga
38 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Medical Center Of Central Georgia
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVein Specialists of the South - Kenneth E. Harper, MD, 556 3rd St, Macon, GA
Dr Kenneth Harper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macon, GA.