Dr. Kenneth Wood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Wood?

Posted on February 27th, 2016

Didnt understand my condition.was mean and unprofessional. It was like he didnt believe me when I explained my condition. I found another more competent Doctor.

Flight Attendant (retired)

Posted on February 25th, 2013

Dr. Wood performed scoliosis surgery on my back in 1989, and I have NEVER had one single issue in 24 years. I am an active person who loves outside activities such as horseback and mountain bike riding. I have two nine inch rods and several metal ties in my back, to this day, x-rays show his impeccable work. Kenneth Wood is a doctor whose expertise in his profession is exemplary.

LIKES LITTLE MISHAPS

Posted on September 18th, 2010

AFTER HAVING BACK SURGERY DONE BY ANOTHER SURGEON I WENT TO DR WOOD AND HE HADCORRECT THE PROBLEM THE FIRST SURGEON MESSED UP .. RIGHT AWAY WITHOUT HESSITATION HE DIA. THE PROBLEM AND WENT IN TO FIX IT IAM NOW ONE A 3 SURGERY AT DIFF. LEVEL AND I WENT BACK TO DR WOOD AND HE SORTA HESSITATED BUT RESURCHED MY ON GOING PROBLEM AND DECIDED THAT IT WOULD BE A GOOD THING TO GO AHEAD AND RELEAVE THE PAIN HAVING SURGERY ON TUES SEPT. 21 2010 HE TO ME IS A REALLY GOOD PERSON HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER AND SHOWS THAT HE CARES FOR HIS Pat. WISH ME LUCK!

Posted on September 24th, 2017