Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth J Edwards
Dr. Kenneth J Edwards, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Joseph, MI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Borgess - Lee Memorial Hospital and Lakeland Medical Center-St Joseph. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth J Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kenneth J Edwards has the following 15 expertise
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Kenneth J Edwards has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kenneth J Edwards is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
This doctor does not know what he is talking about. He doesn't listen to you at all and just jumps to a diagnosis just to get you out of there. All he cares about his getting as many people in and out of his office to get more money! DON'T go to him! I waited more than a month to get in and I wish I would not have wasted my time! PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE AND GO ELSEWHERE!
I have had a lot of experience as one of Dr. Edwards' patients. Each visit I am frustrated with the lack of time spent with me as a patient. He recently performed an unncecessary surgery on my knee. He made the decision to do surgery after speaking with me for about 30 seconds. This lack of judgement on his part caused me unnecessary setbacks with my knee and was quite costly as well. After my experience with him I will not be seeing him again or recommending him to anyone else.
I had a total hip replacement four years ago that caused permanent nerve damage. The hip itself feels good but I have never been able to tell the doctor because there has been absolutely no follow up since three months post surgery. I was in intense pain for a month after surgery and loss nerve function. Dr, Edwards did nothing to diagnose the problem. Finally I was sent to the ER by my physical therapist where they diagnosed a pseudoaneurysm and did emergency to correct it. The result was permanent nerve damage.
To the point, doesn't waste time.
Dr. Edwards is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Kenneth J Edwards accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSw Michigan Center For Orthopedics And Sports Medicine, 183 Peace Blvd, Saint Joseph, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth J Edwards in this video.
Dr. Kenneth J Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Joseph, MI.