Highly Dissatisfied

FIRST EXPERIENCE

I just had my first appointment and procedure with Dr. Howe. A great experience. Would recommend highly.

terrible bedside manner came in to see my before my surgery never shook my hand 1st words 'Your next" like we were waiting at a deli. He never acknowledge my wife or said hello - I said busy day. his response YUP no apologies for being 2 hours late for surgery. I thought maybe he was having a bad day the day I met him. Nope overall should not be in the position he is in. No compassion whatsoever.

great doctor

Dr. Howe removed a blood clot from my lower intestine. I could not thank him enough.

Dr. Howe has a geat bedside manner. He performed my thyroid surgery and I have had compliments on how you cannot see the incision.

Dr. Kenneth F Howe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashua, NH.