2.4

Highly Dissatisfied

Disposition of a snake

I was just researching doctors and found -him. My experiences date back to 2005 or so. He was heralded as an excellent doctor. Maybe, but his irritable personality and coarse manners overpowered his medical abilities. I had multiple issues as a result of an auto accident and was seen by him after the case was settled for continued problems. Yep, if you are 1 minute, seriously, late he won't see you. I had to have yet another round of nerve conduction studies part of which he performed personally. These were painful and he had the compassion of- well, he had none. But possibly the most blatant disregard for his patients was demonstrated during the visit to learn the results. As I sat in the exam room waiting, (he could be late) the door swung open with him saying and this is a direct quote, "Frankly, I'm surprised at the extent of your upper body nerve damage." I said good afternoon to you as well. When my pain became so bad I wound up in the ER and admitted, he couldn't be bothered. He told me he had just seen me in his office not long ago- WHAT? After this we agreed NOT to see each other- because I was demanding and he was and from these reviews likely still is a cold hearted snake in a lab coat. STAY AWAY!

Excellent knowledge of my medical issue

Dr. Fischer is highly knowledgeable about my numerous neurological issues and I am able to discuss them with him.

I went to this so called doctor about a eating problem I had. His staff left and he told me to go into this room and take all my clothes off and put a gown on with the gown open in the front. He told me to lie down on the table and he forceably ripped open my gown exposing me. And then started touching me all over the front of my body with no gloves on. I was so scared I didn't know what was going on. Needless to say when he was finished I got dressed and quickly left. I felt violated. I never went back. He and I were the only ones in his office at the time. He should have his license taken away

Worst doctor I've ever visited.

Something not right with him.

Stay away from this money hungry dinosaur. He spent less than five minutes with my mom. He argued with me that he only see's patients in the exam room alone. I explained that she would not remember what he did or talked about so I need to be with her. He told me he will write it down. I got a bad feeling about him and didn't let him get near her. If a doctor won't let a family member or caretaker be in the exam room then you should walk out. We still received a bill for the appointment and full exam. We will not pay it! Beware.

Per

I went in to see Dr Fischer for pain in my feet. He had me undress and put on a paper gown. Dr Fischer then told me he needs to do a complete physical. He felt my breasts.. I told him again I was there for my feet. He told me I need to let him Finnish his exam. He then did a gynecological exam with his hand while putting a finger in my rectum. I was in tears. He quickly told me to get dressed and make another appointment because he was running late. I didn't even see him on my way out. There wasn't anybody at ther Front desk to even speak to about why he did what he did. I don't think I would even be able to talk because I was so shaken up and crying.

Dr. Kenneth C Fischer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.