Dr. Kenneth Fitzpatrick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Fitzpatrick?

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Best urologist around

Posted on January 25th, 2013

Dr. Merriam is clinically excellent and, additionally, attentive. He was knowledgable as well as concise and deliberate in his treatment plan and I enjoyed his humor. He helped me to remain calm during my ordeal and was very supportive. I would recommend him to my friends and family. Thank

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

great experience had nice experience with the office

He said what...?

Posted on June 11th, 2011

Overall disaster from start to finish. Staff is rude from the minute you walk in the office and again when you're leaving. Fitzpatrick is unprofessional, uses inappropriate language and terms that make you feel uncomfortable. A urologist is someone you must feel confident and comfortable with, so find a urologist other than Fitzpatrick. Even after you've been treated rudely by the staff, unprofessionally by the doctor, your Dr. Fitzpatrick experience isn't over until you get with his incompetent billing department. There are too many good doctors around to put up with this type of experience, go somewhere else.

only if you like pain!

Posted on January 30th, 2011

I had a vasectomy done by Dr Fitzpatrick and I'm not sure if he was having a bad day or if he is just a sadist, but he informed me that he rarely gives anasthesia and convinced me that its not a painful surgery at all. This was more excruciating than being stung by a wasp twice on my left scrotrum while driving my truck. I was badly bruised and when I share with others that have had a similar procedure, they cant believe I didnt have any anasthesia. Terrible MD.

First visit

Posted on April 11th, 2010

I was having a problem. I called the office and was able to make an appt for the next day. Dr. Fitzpatrick was very personable and professional. The staff is very friendly-from the front desk, all the way to the back with the nurses. Great first time experience in the office.

He is an amazing Dr.

Posted on February 25th, 2010

Dr. Fitzpatrick was a blessing. I came to see him after having a bad experience with another urolagist. I had been told that I would have to learn to live with my symptoms and denied options. I was not satisfied and upon the advice of a friend I took a chance and made an appt. The visit was amazing Dr. Fitzpatrick listened to my symptoms, asked intelligent questions and presented me with options. He was pleasant (he is a hoot and has a wicked sense of humor....which i appreciate)and courteous. He allowed me to make the decision that worked best for me. When dealing with a urologist most of us feel very self conscious but the staff go out of the way to preserve your dignity. I would highly recommend this practice if you have any question about your current practice. Don't give up your way of life because you think that you can't get help for a problem. Any Dr. worth their salt will value a second opinion. My second opinion allowed me to resume activities in my life that i had given up.

Posted on November 16th, 2009

Worst interaction with a doctor I have ever had. On top of that misdiagnosed my problem. Was fortunate to get a second opinion.

Posted on October 25th, 2017