Dr. Kenneth Follett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Follett?

Posted on September 20th, 2016

I was disappointed in the ability for this clinic to return phone calls or give correct information. When I called to make the appointment they told me that they would be requesting my MRI and XRay films however when I showed up they told me I should have brought them with me. As a result I was told by the doctor they would be requesting them and calling me with the findings. 4 weeks and two left messages later no communication. Very disappointed

Would NOT recommend

Posted on April 14th, 2014

Very dismissive and in a big hurry. Said his appointments were backed up - and it was obvious that he was just ready to get to the next one. Waited weeks for an appointment - only to receive rushed and impersonal treatment - definitely the stereotypical haughty, non-caring "specialist" - I would NOT recommend this doctor to ANYONE.

One of the best doctors I've seen

Posted on February 29th, 2012

I saw Dr. Follett because I had a fractured intrathecal pain pump catheter that needed to be repaired, and I had lost faith in the neurosurgeon whom had originally placed the pain pump/catheter. He started out by apologizing for the wait, even though I had only been sitting in the exam room for about 4 minutes before he walked in!! He was absolutely wonderful in every area. He explained the surgery very well, he went through the risks as well as what he planned to do to minimize potential complications in any way possible. He listened carefully and truly went out of his way to answer any of my questions and to address any concerns I had. I felt perfectly at ease, as well as comfortable with him, and confident in his abilities and knowledge. I have a very complicated medical history with ALOT of chronic health issues, so I have seen way more than my fair share of doctors. I can say with absolute certainty that Dr. Follett ranks up there as one of the best doctors I've seen and would recommed him highly to frieds or family.

Posted on September 14th, 2017