Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth R Fromkin
Dr. Kenneth R Fromkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Weston, FL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fromkin is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Fromkin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth R Fromkin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kenneth R Fromkin has the following 19 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Catheterization
- High Cholesterol
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumping
- Pericardial Effusion
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Kenneth R Fromkin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Very fine diagnostician. Treats patients with respect and caring, Listens to questions of patients and gives thoughtful answers. I am feeling much better after he fix my artheries, what other doctors couldn't, do.Great doctor will recomended..excellent and knowledgeble.If it wasn't for God and him I will not be here today.
Dr. Fromkin is a highly intelligent and knowledgeable doctor who clearly knows his science. He carefully explains his diagnosis and all options open to the patient. He spends as much time as necessary with the patient. The procedure he performed on me was highly successfulDr. Fromkin is a caring and compassionate person and I would highly recomend him to anyone who thinks they have a cardiovascular problem. He is at the very top of his profession.
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Fromkin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Kenneth R Fromkin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCleveland Clinic-Weston, 2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd, Weston, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth R Fromkin in this video.
Dr. Kenneth R Fromkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, FL.