5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth G Gilbert Jr?

Dr. Gilbert is the the best psychiatrist you will ever encounter

He diagnosed me with ptsd and MDD in my early twenties when I was a graduate student having inexplicable rages, crying jags and experiences he labeled flashbacks. These were revelations for me. Dr. Gilbert is not only highly skilled, he is extremely dedicated. When I was hospitalized for PTSD, Dr. Gilbert made rounds every day, including Saturday and Sunday. Of course, these were abbreviated visits, but his consistency and dedication had a therapeutic effect on my self esteem, and on my childhood abandonment issues. Dr. Gilbert is broadminded and socially conscious. Before coming to Champaign he worked in a hospital in Kenya, and he has worked part-time treating inmates at the Danville Correctional Center. Thirty years have passed since my initial contact with Dr. Gilbert, and I've seen many psychiatrists since then. None have compared to Dr Gilbert in listening, compassion, and dedication. He is one of the people I will always remember as the most admiral persons I have ever met.

Dr. Kenneth G Gilbert Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Champaign, IL.

Dr. Kenneth G Gilbert Jr Is this you?