Dr. Kenneth G Jordan Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth G Jordan?

Caregiver for an Alzheimer's patient

Dr Jordan is exceptional. He lets my wife an me know what to expect next but in a compassionate manner. He has called me a couple of times late in the evening just to follow-up or pass on some new information. If I need help with an insurance company, financial institution or with anyone else who must provide modified benefits due to my wife's Alzheimer's he is quick to provide assistance and that asinstance always has the desired impact. His office frequently is too busy to answer the phone BUT when you leave a message you know that without fail the office will respond and take care of any requests. The ladies in his office are a pure pleasure to deal with and they have helped us out on numerous occasions. We have moved out of state but still travel to Redlands for neurologist appointments because we don't believe we could find the caliber of doctor or office staff any where else.

Friendly, professional. Beautiful office. Dr. Jordan took time to explain my condition and management. He showed me my MRI and explained the findings. Very impressed!

Daughter of patient with Dementia

Impeccable bedside manner, what you imagine a doctor to be. He gave us the time and explanation that we could have only imagined from a neurologist. He did gave personalized care and didn't make you feel like just another patient. Grateful he saw my father, my father with dementia. My father keeps telling us he really liked this doctor.

Dr. Kenneth G Jordan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redlands, CA.