Dr. Kenneth Ward Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Ward?

Posted on October 4th, 2017

This was literally the worse experience I've had with a doctor. He rushed me out, just did not care about my pain, and all he wanted to do was surgery. I left and sat in my car in tears before I left. He turned his back on me- mid conversation and WALKED OUT THE OFFICE. I got a second opinion- thank god and with therapy, not surgery- am functioning at 85%. I hated my visits here- The office is dingy and the wait was long. he was an hour and 15 minutes late for my appointment. THE WORSE and I fought payment because he didn't do ANYTHING but tell me his surgery day is TUESDAY!! Please find another doctor until he improves and makes the Patient First!

Unhappy with bedside manner and time spent with me.

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

I was disappointed by the long wait time, but was willing to overlook it based on recommendations to see Dr. Ward. While he may get good recommendations based on results, I wish I would have walked out of the office and sought another doctor; however, I needed to get treatment in a timely fashion, and therefor stayed for the several visits required. The receptionist was quite nice and frequently apologized for his lateness; however, his nurse was obnoxious and seemed quite uncaring. I felt like Dr. Ward spent the minimal amount of time with me, didn't listen to me (and I doubt believed me), and rushed me out the exam room door in order to see the next patient in line.

judgemental

Posted on June 10th, 2013

Dr. Ward may have 30+ years of experience, but he needs to listen to his patients because it's their pain they are dealing with, and if he listens he will get it right the first time and the patient won't be writhing in pain.

look elsewhere

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Terrible office condition (late 1970s decor, and not very clean), apathetic office staff, and an office building that was hard to locate in this office complex. VERY dingy office environment. I was 10 minutes early for my appt, was made to wait 10 minutes and then was asked for my ins card and credit card. Dr Ward? He was not expected back for another 15 minutes! When I pointed out that my appt was at 2:30 and that I arrived early, and that it was now 2:30, I was told it would be"probably another 30 minutes" before I saw this Dr Ward. There were 3 people in the waiting room when I arrived, so the wait was not going to be just another 30 minutes (making the total wait 40 minutes), it was going to be more than an hour before I saw this guy. Maybe he treats his patients this way, and I saw for myself that his office staff were extremely indifferent - which indicates to me that they are used to this behavior - but not me. I strongly recommend that you seek another orthopaedist, as I have. I never stuck around for the 60+ minutes to see this guy, because if he and his staff are this indifferent to a new patient, once they can bill Aetna and you they are just going to be even less caring.

Caring, competent doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2011

Dr. Ward was a godsend to us when I broke my ankle. He scheduled surgery immediately and worked with us to overcome some personal obstacles. I am very indebted to him. His staff has also been very helpful and compassionate.

efficient and competent

Posted on November 17th, 2011

Run If You Want a Caring Dr

Posted on February 13th, 2011

This guy overbooks to the extreme. He is uncaring, thinks nothing about having you wait 1 to 3 hours to get in for an appointment and then wants to only spend 5 minutes or less with you. He is technically proficient but if you want a dr that cares, this is not him. He wants your money.

Posted on October 13th, 2016