Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth J Galang
Dr. Kenneth J Galang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL, with other offices in Fort Myers, FL and Fort Myers, FL . He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Galang has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth J Galang has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Kenneth J Galang has the following 14 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
Dr. Kenneth J Galang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 79
I disagree with the comments on staff. Dr Galang's staff is friendly and caring. The office manager, Maria was very knowledgeable and helpful, educating me about my health insurance. Being in healthcare myself, and seeing the decrease in payments, I understand how doctors have to see more patients to stay in practice. Despite this, I feel Dr Galang spends the time he needs to with me at my visits.
Dr. Galang is great. I would never go to another doctor. He is caring and really spends time with you. He is very understanding and is always there to help you. I would not be able to enjoy everyday without the help of this doctor. He has been able to help me with my daily pain and I appreciate it very much. He is the best pain doctor around.
I started seeing dr. Galang in 1999 after a surgery. He was fairly new and shared an office with another dr. Over the next 6 years he began to go downhill so I went to the VA for treatment until 2012 when they stopped pain management. I returned to the only pain dr. I knew, Galang and found him in a dump of an office about 30 ft x 10 ft with a dozen chairs. His wife was running his office, the rudest, unprofessional, egomaniac I've ever met. She argued with me about my insurance, insisting it should be workers comp and when I showed her it was not she began a vendetta against me that lasted until this year. She routinely yelled at me, her employees who dont last very long, and even other patients. She yelled at me for the last time when I questioned something she wanted me to do that was unsafe. When I told her I didn't feel comfortable standing on a small scale without holding on to something since I just fell and had 4 herniated discs, she went on her typical tirade telling me she had 27 years experience and often caught men weighing 500 lbs. Mind you, she probably weighs 100 lbs and is 5 feet tall. I told her you're not catching me, I don't trust you. That was it. She went off the deep end and I told her I'll never come here again. Even with all our years of history, dr. Galang stuck by his wife. I told him you're losing all the good patients because of your wife. The office is a crap hole, waits are often 2 hrs for a 5 minute visit with the dr. They are money hungry, don't put a nickel into the office, the a/c is kept off in the summer to save money. Enough said. Read the other reviews, they all tell the same story. I now found a real dr, nice office, pleasant staff. Stay away from this practice.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
25 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Kenneth J Galang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth J Galang in this video.
Dr. Kenneth J Galang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.