Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Gallmore II
Dr. Kenneth Gallmore II, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI, with other offices in Westland, MI and Farmington Hills, MI. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gallmore is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills, Botsford Campus, St John Detroit Riverview Hospital and St. Mary Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Gallmore II has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kenneth Gallmore II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.