Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth L Gayles has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Kenneth L Gayles has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
Showing 5 of 12
I am thinking about returning to Dr. Gayles. My most memorable experience was how he incorporated exercise in his practice, to promote, and encourage his patients to exercise. In his wellness center to better serve his patients he has exercise equipment. I can also recall Dr. Gayles coming in the fitness room working out and he brought some of his children. These are fond memories I have of going to Dr. Gayles Wellness Center. Also, his staff was courteous and friendly. Good Customer Service is one key ingredient to an overall success of any business, along with cleanliness .
Dr. Gayles is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1973
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Kenneth L Gayles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsHumboldt Medical Pc, 840 Humboldt Pkwy, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Kenneth L Gayles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.