Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth S Glass
Dr. Kenneth S Glass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Smithtown, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Glass is affiliated with Stonybrook University Hospital and St John's Episcopal Hospital-South Shore. Dr. Glass has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth S Glass has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kenneth S Glass has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Kenneth S Glass has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kenneth S Glass is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
Most people who review him say he did not spend time, did not talk much. Well... you looking for a Friend or psychologist or a surgeon? ASK QUESTIONS when you go to the doctor.... He was thorough and compassionate with our 12 year old daughter who tore her knee and required surgery. I come from a family of doctors and he is TOP in his field.
My appointment was with Dr Glass, surprisingly short wait in exam room after initial blood pressure etc. for Dr. to arrive. Asked a few questions, did no examination whatsoever and asked me if I would like an x-ray. Uh, sure? Got that done, went back to exam room and he looked at images. Said there was little he could suggest to do. (I have been previously diagnosed years earlier and it was suggested I needed surgery.) Somewhat stymied, I told him the pain wakes me repeatedly at night, he then asked me if I would like an MRI, again with NO examination, manipulation and barely asking a question concerning my multiple problems. He then left to go do dictation (why?) and I sat in the exam room for 15 minutes looking out the open door. Finally had enough and came to the conclusion he is incompetent. I will not follow up with that office, am seeking another doctor, and do not reccomend them.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Glass is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Kenneth S Glass accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLong Island Orthopedic Surgery And Sports Medicine, 309 Middle Country Rd Ste 94, Smithtown, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth S Glass in this video.
Dr. Kenneth S Glass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Smithtown, NY.