Dr. Kenneth Goldblatt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Goldblatt?

Knowledgeable and Caring

Posted on September 11th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Goldblatt ever since I was diagnosed with asthma. He is extremely knowledgeable and has helped me reach a state of control, even during my difficult pregnancy. I highly recommend him!!! It goes to say something when a patient moves out of state yet will still drive 2 hours to see him.

patient

Posted on February 7th, 2014

It was to my good fortune that the original pulmonary specialist was no longer associated with Princeton HealthCare Medical Associates and I became a patient of Dr. Kenneth Goldblatt. It always amazes me that the doctors who listen to their patients are the doctors who understand when a patient comes to them who has multiple problems and has set out to educate themselves about the interrelationship of their problems and what lifestyle changes the patient can make with the correct information and knowledge. Upon meeting Dr. Goldblatt, an extremely busy man with more responsibilities than the average "present day" computer geek physicians who haven't learned the art of "listening," Dr. Goldblatt listened intently and when leaving after a comprehensive examination, I felt not only respect for this gentleman and physician but a mutual respect between doctor and patient.

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I just love this Dr. and he makes me feel like he really cares about me. Which is great when you have something like COPD.

The best doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2011

Dr goldblatt is the best pulmonary doctor in New Jersey! He covers every end of what you need and he saved my life after i was electrocuted by 17,000 volts!!!

Posted on March 22nd, 2010

I recommend this doctor if you want to be treated like a person. He is knowledgeable and one of the nicest doctors I have dealt with. He is just wonderful. He diagnosed me and got me under control for my asthma. Never rushes me out of the exam room but spends the time needed to answer all my questions. Actually looks at your file before he sees you.

Posted on June 29th, 2016