Dr. Kenneth Goldman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Goldman?

Patient

Great and friendly doctor. He knows how to treat your condition without giving the run around or spending unnecessary on useless expensive products like advanced dermatology does. Keep your hair and skin poors free and clean with soap, water, and a little bit of cream.

Best Dermatologist in the Northeast

We have both been going to Dr. Goldman for the last ten years. Nearly ten years ago, I developed a melanoma on my scalp that required MOHS surgery. Dr. Goldman diagnosed it, biopsied and analyzed it, referred me to a specialist and followed up after the surgery. He has since kept an eye on each of us, burning off whatever didn't belong and keeping us healthy. He is very knowledgeable, calm and has a very healing presence. His staff is professional, warm and caring. it's actually a pleasure to go to the dermatologist!

Most satisfied patient

I had the Venus Closure procedure done on both my legs by Dr. Goldman. I feel and look much better and was sorry for not contacting him sooner. From my initial visit up through post op , Dr. Goldman was clear, concise and close to my needs as a patient. I would have chosen a higher rating than excellent, if it was available. Thank you.

Totally trust him.. He explains everything to you and takes the time to answer your questions.

second to none

Very friendly and accomadating staff. Dr. Goldman is top notch!

Had an emergency and wasnt called back

Re Dr Goldman I had an emergency and my primary care dr's office called ahead yet I wasn't seen by doctor for three weeks. I followed up three times on my own. I went to another doctor and was treated. I did keep the appt because I needed follow up. The doctor said he never got my messages so I will assume the problem was with staff. Dr was concerned when I was in office.

30 minute wait is just a little too long!

The rare combination of direct and caring

School Psychologist