Have you seen Kenneth B Goodrich?

Secretary

Dr. Goodrich was a perfectionist and a very good person and man. I worked for him for 15 years and I respected his intelligence and loved his humor. I miss him terribly and feel for everyone that loved him

Patient for 30 years

Dr Kenneth B Goodrich was a very competent and respected OB/GYN Doctor/Surgeon. He was not in plastics. He performed five surgeries on me and all with good outcomes. I met him as a resident when an ambulance brought me into Magee. If he had not been oncall that night, I would have died. I was septic from a surgery performed by another doctor. I spent 30 days in the hospital. The rest is history. I never met a nurse or a patient that did not have the utmost respect for Dr. Ken. He was well loved by all his patients and colleagues. I'm sorry "Ken's Dreams" didn't come true. We all miss you.

review

dr goodrich was my doctor when he practiced in new kensington, pa. i miss him very much! i wish he would come back. he is 296 miles from he and if i was in better health, i would travel to see him. i also had the privlidge of working for him during my internship. he really taught me alot. MISS YOU DR GOODRICH!!!!!!!!

Where is his real practice?

I saw he got married in a magazine. Tried to find him online and called the old office he use to work at and they don't know what happen to him. 2 for 1 doctor is he?

Kenneth B Goodrich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tunkhannock, PA.