Dr. Kenneth J Graham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth J Graham?

not the one if you have a special needs child

My experience w Dr Graham was a poor one. He was ready to push medication for adhd onto my daughter but was unwilling to acknowledge her autism even though her school and the Child Development Center found that she met the criteria. She was also in speech/occupational therapy. Instead he claimed it was behavioral. The last straw was when the school asked for his input to use in an IEP meeting we have each year for my daughter. What Dr Graham wrote disgusted me. He claimed that my daughter was "troubled" and a "frustrating little girl". He indicated that I was uncooperative because I had not immediately jumped on the bandwagon to give her adhd medication. Needless to say we no longer go to Sunnyview Pediatrics. I have found a much better office w a Dr who is much more knowledgeable in the area of autism spectrum disorder.

Best pediatrician in the valley

Great

Dr Graham has it all! Experience, great bedside manner and very smart. Great addition to the practice!

Unprofessional

Not a doctor I would recommend. Does not follow-up nor does he return calls. Tried for 3 weeks to get my grandson (insurance BSBC) in to see him for a physical and each time I called (3 total) I was told the doctor would review the information he had received and get back to me. Finally gave up, called a pediatrician in Whitefish and had my grandson in to see her two days later. Physical complete, referrals made and grandson is now being treated for his condition. I hope your experience with this doctor and his staff is/was more professional than mine.