More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth E Grant
Dr. Kenneth E Grant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. His specialties include Clinical Informatics, Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Grant is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Uc Irvine Medical Center. Dr. Grant has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth E Grant has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Informatics
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist can help you get to the bottom of it. They can also help identify the many possible causes of failure to thrive in infants.
Other common conditions they treat include Crohn's Disease, inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease, short gut syndrome and hepatitis C, as well as nutritional disorders like celiac disease and lactose intolerance. In order to diagnose and treat your child’s condition, gastroenterologists can perform colonoscopies and other diagnostic testing before deciding on the best treatment plan.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Kenneth E Grant has the following 9 expertise
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Dr. Kenneth E Grant has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kenneth E Grant is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Grant has been a regular part of our lives for almost 4 years and we couldn't be happier with him. He's now one of my daughter's best friends. He has an innate ability to befriend his patients and make each one feel special. He has dedicated an inordinate amount of time to not just my daughter's care, but to my own welfare as well. Most importantly, he's keenly attuned to his patients and extremely knowledgeable and professional.
Dr. Grant is AMAZING!!!My husband and I were so worried about our son. Dr. Grant made us feel/know that we weren't in this alone and that he would do all he could. His bedside manner was professional yet caring and funny. He made friends with my son and made him feel at ease. He is confident and caring and I am blessed we have him. He made us feel as if our son was part of his family...Can't get any better than that!
I wish he was a primary as well cus he's one of the best pediatric doctors ever! We met him in the ER while my son (3 months old at the time) was having seizures, GERD, apnea and a variety of other things. He changed my son's future. He did a 180 on my son and he's been a happy boy ever since. He's very caring, listens, etc., whatever you would want in a doctor for your child. He is very hard to book an appt with him, but that's because he's so good. They are easy booking an urgent appt if needed. Absolutely adore him!!
After my son was hospitalized at CHOC, Dr Grant was the only reason the stay wasn't as bad as it could be!!! He was efficient, informative and somehow made us laugh even during our worst time. He is PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE and CARING to say the least. We've been seeing him every 2 weeks for over a year and the man KNOWS HIS STUFF!!!! I reccommend him and his nurse practitioner staff to everyone!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Grant is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Kenneth E Grant accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Hospital Orange County, 1201 W La Veta Ave, Orange, CA
Dr. Kenneth E Grant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.