Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth N Grimm
Dr. Kenneth N Grimm, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Strongsville, OH. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Grimm is affiliated with Marymount Hospital, Lutheran Hospital and Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth N Grimm has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Kenneth N Grimm has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Neck Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Acute Pain
Dr. Kenneth N Grimm has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kenneth N Grimm is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 55
I don't understand how any one could give a poor review unless they were just upset that Dr Grimm couldn't help them. He has always listened to me and my mother in regards to our pain. I have seen Dr Grimm off and on for about 10 years. Every time I come in he greets me like we had just seen each other recently. Most visits have been 3 to 4 years apart.
Dr. Grimm is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Kenneth N Grimm accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsStrongsville Family Health Center, 16761 Southpark Ctr, Strongsville, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth N Grimm in this video.
Dr. Kenneth N Grimm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Strongsville, OH.