Dr. Kenneth A Grinspun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth A Grinspun?

Patient

The things I like about Dr. Grinspun he's caring, concern, friendly and a genuine doctor. The memorable time, Dr. Grinspun has never suggested surgery was the answer and he supports his patients. He is a great doctor. I recommend him.

Great Physician, excellent bed side manners. He is the best. I am happy that I had him as my physician.

unaccommodating office and/or doctor

He is evidently a good surgeon, but poor communicator. His office would try to offer me a one time appointment, with a take it or leave it attitude. I started going through his personal assistant to get around that. Since spinal issues were not his specialty, his assistant referred me to another doctor in the group. There were actually two in that group who handled spinal issues, and after checking their ratings and backgrounds, I wanted to see the other one. No explanation, but was told by his office that I had to see the one that he referred. Since he never bothered to talk with me directly, I am completely perplexed. Also, I went to him originally because of minor sciatic pain. After doing only x-rays, was sent to the therapist. The severe sciatic nerve pain started after that, on the other side of my body. Only then was an MRI done and realized that I had herniated and bulging discs that were probably aggravated by the the therapy.

Auto accident-10/07/2010 (ICD-9-CM) Fractures to the fibula and tibia.

Dr. Grinspun is an exceptional and brilliant surgeon! I will admitt, Grinspun made me a little nervous at first. He almost appeared to be stumped, as he would just look/stare at my leg and say very little. But, he has definitely grown on me. It's been approximately (3) months since the accident and the work he did on my leg/ankle appears to be doing great. I am even walking without that big ol sexy boot around the house. Ssshhhhhh...don't tell. He is definitely a fine orthopedic surgeon and an asset to your group.