Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth E Grubbs
Dr. Kenneth E Grubbs, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Ana, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Grubbs is affiliated with Chapman Global Medical Center, Healthbridge Childrens Hospital and South Coast Global Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth E Grubbs has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kenneth E Grubbs has the following 5 expertise
- Geriatric Medicine
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Grubbs has been my primary doctor for about 10 years. Although the office wait can vary (because he is affiliated with a smaller med facility that handles emergencies & vocational patients), I feel he is an excellent doctor. His friendly personality, dedication, willingness & abiltiy to communicate, time spent with patients, network with other doctors for referrals, wide range of knowledge of general medicine and practice experience is the greatest. I HIGHLY recommend and respect him. He is respectful of my preferences (use natural remedies over drugs if appropriate). I'm a male age 67
Dr.grubbs is a great doctor. he actually cares about his patients and looks for the underlying problems of your symptims, rather than just give you something and send you away. although it can take up to an hour to see him, when you finally get a turn, you are glad you waited. I do have to say however, the office where he works at is horrible. It's an urgent care and they take walk-ins and medi-cal. I believe he has other locations so I would recommend not to go through sunrise center if possibke.
I'm very satisfied with Dr. Grubbs as my general doctor. I suspect the poorer ratings were because the clinic where he works is SO over busy all the time and understaffed (it is an urgent care facility with only one doctor on at a time many times). My usual wait time even with an appointment is over 2 hours. Dr. Grubbs still does a great job at multi-tasking and his patient down to earth bedside manner even when he is super busy and overworked. He knows his stuff well enough and is concerned with his patients well being.
Dr. Grubbs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1991
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFirst Hope Medical Clinic Inc, 999 N Tustin Ave Ste 101, Santa Ana, CA
Dr. Kenneth E Grubbs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.