Dr. Kenneth Grubbs Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Grubbs?

Excellent Family Practice Dr.

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Dr. Grubbs has been my primary doctor for about 10 years. Although the office wait can vary (because he is affiliated with a smaller med facility that handles emergencies & vocational patients), I feel he is an excellent doctor. His friendly personality, dedication, willingness & abiltiy to communicate, time spent with patients, network with other doctors for referrals, wide range of knowledge of general medicine and practice experience is the greatest. I HIGHLY recommend and respect him. He is respectful of my preferences (use natural remedies over drugs if appropriate). I'm a male age 67

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Dr.grubbs is a great doctor. he actually cares about his patients and looks for the underlying problems of your symptims, rather than just give you something and send you away. although it can take up to an hour to see him, when you finally get a turn, you are glad you waited. I do have to say however, the office where he works at is horrible. It's an urgent care and they take walk-ins and medi-cal. I believe he has other locations so I would recommend not to go through sunrise center if possibke.

Posted on March 19th, 2011

I'm very satisfied with Dr. Grubbs as my general doctor. I suspect the poorer ratings were because the clinic where he works is SO over busy all the time and understaffed (it is an urgent care facility with only one doctor on at a time many times). My usual wait time even with an appointment is over 2 hours. Dr. Grubbs still does a great job at multi-tasking and his patient down to earth bedside manner even when he is super busy and overworked. He knows his stuff well enough and is concerned with his patients well being.

Posted on November 1st, 2014