Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth H Baldwin has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr Baldwin is a joke if you are an injured worker and is part of what is wrong with the Texas work comp system. Their therapy dept is great but the Doctors there are horrible. The staff hates his grumpiness and I'm sure would rather work with Dr Nick. If you can avoid this place then please do. The doctors are terrible and Concentra has sent many coworkers back before they are properly healed, risking reinjury. Use your right to switch doctors and go somewhere else.
48 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Kenneth H Baldwin accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsConcentra Medical Center, 4060 Sandshell Dr, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Kenneth H Baldwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.