Dr. Kenneth H Silver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth H Silver?

Henry Sulkowski

He is a very thorough Dr. who helped my husband through a major stroke & has continued to see him thru more physical milestones. I can't say enough about what a great dr. he is.

Nice but diagnosed my father incorrectly.

After 3 months of getting an appointment, this doctor then made us wait over 2 hours for our appointment and then perform and EMG incorrectly and did unneccessary extra muscles and evaluation and still missed my fathers actual diagnosis. I would recommend Johns Hopkins but I would not recommend the Rehab department.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Kenneth H Silver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.