Dr. Kenneth Hancock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Hancock?

Posted on November 27th, 2016

Love this man. Beside manner is all about the patient and efficiency. He doesn't talk to anyone else in the room. but the patient is the most important. He will work you and seems to really care about his patients.

RUN. PLEASE

Posted on August 12th, 2015

He literally set back and allowed my mother to die. He was cold to the very core and showed absolute no intention on saving her life. HE messed up! HE dropped the ball by not being prompt and thorough! He COULD of saved her life has he listened to her and actually taken the time to do something different rather than treating her and all his other patients the exact same!! In the beginning he said she had an 80% survival rate and she was dead in 7 months. Sounds kind of weird doesn't it? His nurse is an even bigger cold heart. They show NO interest in patient well being. I hated him from day one and will regret every single day of the rest of my life not following my gut to get mom to find another Dr. PLEASE FIND ANOTHER DR. please do not play with life or death.

Posted on June 12th, 2013

7 years ago this man saved my life. I was diagnosed with Cervical cancer and I was so scared as anyone would be. I went to see Dr. Hancock and he was so kind he explained my options and we made a plan. I was in his office on a Friday and had surgery by that Monday. His bedside manner was terrific and he made me feel like everything was going to be ok. Needless to say it was, here I am 6 years later no complications, no chemo and no radiation. This man is truly an angel and I am forever grateful to him and my regular doctor for referring me.

Posted on March 17th, 2013

I will recomend the Dr. to all my friends if they will need him. He is the best Dr. who I know so far. He did an excellent job in my case.

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Dr. Hancock is one of the most caring, thoughtful and kind Doctors I have ever met. He is professional, considerate and competent. He saw me witin days of my Doctor's call to him. His diagnosis was accurate and his surgery flawless. I did so well with his care that a predicted 6-8 day hospital stay required only 3 days. It is not possible to say enough about the high level of care I received from both Dr. Hancock and Andrews Women's Hospital. The care was beyond outstanding! Thank you Dr. Hancock!

Highly recommend this doctor

Posted on November 4th, 2010

Our 22 year old daughter was told by a respected gyn that she believed her 5" (12.6 cm) cyst was cancerous, was too large to remove laparoscopically and that a urologist would Ned to place stents in her ureters prior to surgery. Dr. Hancock got us in for a consult amazingly fast and in surgery the next day since my husband and I had flown in from out of town. He removed her benign cyst laparoscopically and without stents. Afterwards he was well-spoken and patient with our questions. We hold him in the highest esteem.

Caring, comfort and understanding as no other

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

I have a very rare cancer called Vulvar cancer. Not many doctors know how to treat this nor understand the emotional impact this cancer can have. He has been an excellent doctor, not only in his medical treatment but his bedside manner, continued follow up and the warmth and understanding the majority of physicians simply don't possess. I highly recommend him to anyone who may have the unfortunate need for this type of doctor.

Posted on October 10th, 2017