Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth F Hardy Jr has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I had been going to Hall & Hall Dermatology for many years. I've waited in their waiting room for over an hour past my scheduled appointment. I have never waited in the waiting room for less than 40 minutes. A friend suggested I go to Dr. Hardy at Pineview Dermatology. This was the best move I could have made. I've been going there for 3 years now and the longest wait I have ever had in their waiting room is 10 minutes. Dr. Hardy didn't "lecture" like Dr. Hall when I told him I do use sunbeds a few months out of the year. He just said "We all do things we shouldn't do." His staff is wonderful and friendly as well. Anytime anyone asks for a recommendation, I always refer them to Dr. Hardy. I'm usually in and out of my appointment within 20 minutes. Love this place!
I see a couple reviews from a couple years ago, if you only read ONE thing from my post, read this:DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO NEGATIVE REMARKS ABOUT DR HARDYI LOVE this man!! I had severe scalp psoriasis...i would wake up with piles of flakes on my pillow...cracked bleeding sores on my scalp. I would dig and dig and would never be satisfied. I went to another dr in Fairmont....it actually made it worse and she didn't seem to know her information bc she just told me BASIC stuff that EVERYONE knows.The staff at Dr Hardy's office is AMAZING!! VERY courteous!! Cannot say enough good things about this office as a whole. Dr Hardy came in, took one look at me and confirmed that it was pretty bad....immediately recommended a shot, which I then received. This shot (kenalog) is the best thing that has happened to me in YEARS!! I can finally wear dark shirts, not hafta worry about leaving piles anywhere and can actually RUB my head without snowing...something I never DARED to do!! THANK YOU DR HARDY FOR GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK!!!!
Dr. Hardy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Kenneth F Hardy Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPineview Dermatology, 1311 Pineview Dr Ste 200, Morgantown, WV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth F Hardy Jr in this video.
Dr. Kenneth F Hardy Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.