Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth J Hathaway DO
Dr. Kenneth J Hathaway, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Narragansett, RI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth J Hathaway has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kenneth J Hathaway has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
46 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Kenneth J Hathaway Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- First Health PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBARRETT & HATHAWAY DOS, 360 Kingstown Rd, Narragansett, RI
Dr. Kenneth J Hathaway is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Narragansett, RI.