Dr. Kenneth Healey Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Healey?

Don't risk it!

Posted on December 29th, 2014

As a previous patient of Dr. Healey's I cannot help but warn all women to stay away from his practice. My experience with him was horrible and scary, borderline malpractice. It has taken years for me to recover from what he put me through.

Patients

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

Dr. Healey could not have been more compassionate and caring with our original loss when we came to him. Our second child was born happy and healthy and Dr. Healey was there every day and night to make sure I was content with my care. He is the only doctor I Know who calls you on weekends and holidays and does not skip your delivery because it is not his "night on call" HE is always there. I can't wait to have a little girl now. Thank God there are still physicians like this!! Thanks Dr. H and staff.

Save yourself

Posted on September 17th, 2013

Doctor and staff are lackluster at best. My wife had a complication in pregnancy, and getting any needed information is like pulling teeth. We decided to switch doctors, and they said they would not release records for 30 days. Now she is 7.5 months pregnant and can't get treatment for a month. Not fair that they try and play games when there are possible health issues at risk. I would not recommend anyone using this doctor for your own health and safety.

Do NOT use this practice

Posted on September 16th, 2013

Staff is extremely unprofessional. Dr. Healey's bedside manner is severely lacking. Unable to answer most basic of questions intelligently. Office is disorganized and grungy. They have a reputation of being hard to work with from other practices and refuse to release records in a timely manner. Easy to get an appointment because they don't have many patients - should have been my first clue.

Excellent Physician!

Posted on April 30th, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Healey since 1996. He is undoubtedly the most trustworthy doctor I've ever been to. I know he is the person who saved my best friend from dying. There aren't many doctors that will stay in ICU with a patient that wasn't even his just to make sure they pull through. She also became a life long patient. Dr. Healey is very caring, and considerate. I also know that the hospitals respect him. I would recommend him to anyone!

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

this doctor is awful. he doesn't know what he is doing. i went in after i had 3 positive home pregnancy tests and i had an ultrasound and he told me i wasn't pregnant, he said there was no heartbeat and he didn't see a baby. the next day i went to a different doctor and there was definitely a heartbeat and a baby! i was 9 weeks! he is extremely rude and doesn't show any concern for his patients.

A doctor who cares

Posted on January 29th, 2011

Overall Dr. Healey is one of the most experienced and caring doctors and people I know . I have known him and his family for years and he delivered 3 of my grandchildren.

Posted on September 1st, 2010

I would NOT recommend this doctor. He has a horrible bedside manner and treated me like I was overreacting with my symptoms. After several months of seeing him I told him I no longer wish to be his client. I suddenly received a bill a week later for $5000. At no point while I was their client did they tell me I owed them any money. I have heard through other previous clients this was not the only time he has done this.

Dr. Healey is a wonderful doctor

Posted on May 4th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Healey for over 15 years. He has done two surgeries for me over the years and was wonderful and caring through both. He is easy to get hold of if I need him. I always worry about mammograms because my sister passed away from cancer. He is so supportive and always tells me I can call them and ask about results. He is very caring and has always been a good doctor to me. He even saved my best friend's life!

I've got a new Doctor Now!

Posted on March 13th, 2010

Terrible!!!!!

Decent doctor, terrible staff

Posted on July 20th, 2009

I used to trust Dr. Healey very much, but too much has changed in the past 3 years and I will never visit his office again. His new nurse practitioner is terrible and she laughed at my problems.. she was never told I was coming in for an annual and I heard the lady who checked me in telling her that I thought I had cancer. I had never once even mentioned cancer and only said I had some questions about a bump on my cervix! On top of that, I was denied my third HPV vaccine shot because "not enough had been ordered" and I still have not received a call back about it -- two years later! The front desk tried to charge my visit to someone else's card (called in by phone for someone else) last time I was there. I have heard staff laughing about patients' problems, such as tissue discharge while pregnant. Overall, they are disorganized, unhelpful, and NOT the place they were when I was pregnant 4 years ago.

dr. healey has seen me through the best of times and the worst of times for years.

Posted on March 21st, 2009

He helped me in Medical issues and personal issues. He has a short training as a psychiatrist before he decided on obgyn. Therefore he is invaluable to women and understands all aspects. He has 4 children and has suffered a miscarriage as well. He just GETS IT. He Understands real life for women. You can't find anyone better. He is a 10.